Harry West has been making flags on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour since 1908. Originally located in East Balmain, they moved to their current location in 1985, where it has remained ever since. Harry West holds some of the oldest flag templates in Australia and some are still in use. Some of Harry West Flags items are in the Maritime Museum in Sydney and we are often contacted from people around the world who still have some pieces dating back almost 100 years and we enjoy learning of their journey around the globe and their families stories. We feel very lucky to be the custodians of the Harry West legacy and uphold the high standards of workmanship and detail in our flags. We continue to build upon the skills of our flagmakers and employ a combination of new and old techniques to ensure the best possible result. We are proudly Australian made and owned and carry the logo with pride.